- Per ICANN's Policy on Transfer of Registrations between Registrars, domains that are less than 60 days old or were transferred between registrars within the last 60 days cannot be transferred. Please wait at least 60 days before transferring.
- Please make sure the domain is unlocked for transfer at the old registrar. Many registrars enable Registrar Lock without clients’ knowledge.
- Please make sure that Whois privacy protection/ private registration service is disabled before the transfer.
- EPP/ Authorization codes are required for all .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .mobi, .ca, .cc, .co, .in, .me, .tv, .us, .pe, .com.pe, .org.pe and .net.pe domains. If you cannot request an EPP code in account with your registrar, contact them and ask to provide it to you.
- A transfer verification email (Standardized Form of Authorization) is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the Administrative Contact email address listed for your domain in public Whois. Be sure your Whois information is up-to-date.
- After transfer is approved via email from us, losing registrars have 5 days to automatically release your domain(s). However, you may also approve it via a similar email sent from your registrar, hence release the domain(s) from their system earlier. You may need to contact your registrar and ask to manually send the email.
- If your domain expired with your old registrar and you renewed it with them, please do not transfer it within 45 days of the previous expiration date. Otherwise an extra year would not be added to your domain name since losing registrar revokes renewal in such cases. And you’d lose renewal fees paid to the old registrar.
- You’ll experience no downtime if your domain is pointed to your host's custom DNS servers (hosting or private nameservers).
Use 'Submit a Ticket' link, and select Transfer Domains department.
Our private cloud is a secure, reliable, ad-free solution for your email needs. All of our Private Email plans come with a fast, lightweight webmail interface for managing your email, contacts and calendar.